Over three years James Mollison photographed fans outside different concerts for his project The Disciples. ”As I photographed the project I began to see how the concerts became events for people to come together with surrogate ‘families’, a chance to relive their youth or try and be part of a scene that happened before they were born.”
- The Cure
Ex tempore mini-meetup today at the local tea room!
My petti looks sorta deflated for some reason… ;;
Dress and bonnet are Anna House, blouse is AP, rest is offbrand
That escalated way too fucking quickly.
JESUS CHRIST THIS IS LIKE A TOP GEAR PSA THAT GOT DARK REAL QUICK
Last Enchanted thing I’ll upload, outfit pic taken by Florence of http://streetstylesnaps.com/ .
Juliette et Justine feerie dress is now mine! One dream dress down >:D
Chiffon on a cold day. *shivers*
Photos by xylia-x
Mana Honda of Tokyo MOE Style visits an Atelier Boz party to discuss gothic lolita and aristocrat with staff and fans - part 2.
New ambition: make children cry using Atelier Boz.
Mana Honda of Tokyo MOE Style visits an Atelier Boz party to discuss gothic lolita and aristocrat with staff and fans - part 1.
Furaido potato. Boz people are definitely my kind of people.
I went to Supanova Gold Coast today and I finally wore my Krad Lanrete Phantom of the Opera OP.
It’s so silky! Sorry about the wig! I meant to cut the fried ends but had no time~
OP: Krad Lanrete
Rest: Other taobao/offbrand.
More of the beauty that is KL’s Phantom OP. Looks gorgeous on you, OP.
Totally forgot to post this co-ord. Acquired some cathedral printed tights/leggings that are a knock-off of Moitie. If it wasn’t for the fact that they were free, I would not have purchased them otherwise. Very cool looking, but the quality is kind of crappy. Oh well, free tights! Paired my knock-off tights with my real Moitie skirt, and a cathedral laser-cut necklace.
an old photo of Kyary in lolita~
I’ve just received my new Moi-même-Moitié dress
you are perfect *______________*
Their makeup is always incredible-they don’t even look real.
The candelabra jabot was too understated. Now people will definitely know I’m wearing Moitie.
Why do you hate the john green thing? Just curious.
because fuck john green
- he’s creepy as fuck. he does this weird thing where he fetishizes nerdy girls and shit. and it’s very fucking creepy to characterize young women when you’re, like, 40. and misogynistic. all the girls in the books are supposed to be these cutesy ass bookworm bitches that are lowkey sexy and probably wanna do shit like ride dick to a white-washed blues song. i’m not with it. and there’s nothing wrong with that, but when you look down on other women, or female-identifying people, you’re a piece of shit.
- all of his characters are pretentious as fuck. what fucking teenager with cancer takes a cigarette out and walks around with it in between his lips without smoking it? like, if you’re going to go through this whole spiel about metaphors and shit, you can cancel that, because you literally just paid for… nevermind. nawl. fuck it.
- all his books seem like a damn (500) days of summer, perks of being a wallflower, twilight ass mashup. anyone can predict what the fuck is going to happen by looking at the damn cover. some whiny ass white boy living in a boring world finds a white girl with the Emma Watson haircut reading a book or some shit and she has something unique about her (i don’t know, something that’s wild ableist and insensitive to write in a book, say, cancer), and he falls in love with her, instantly puttin her on a pedestal. they listen to the smiths and scoff at people who play Migos, call themselves misanthropes, run through the city and eat deli sandwiches in the park, then kiss in an alleyway. somewhere in the book, green will trash the girl (maybe she moves, or she dies, or something), and then the boy moves on with wispy eyes and a hard stare with a cigarette tucked behind his ear that he never lights.
- he’s one of those pseudo-intellectual assholes that thinks that people with a certain kind of smarts are better than those who aren’t seen as conventionally smart (conventionally smart meaning the “white” kind of smart: perfectly enunciated words, coiled up, reading a book while pushing a pair of glasses up their nose, and containing a lot of angst about the world around them because everyone is “devolving into an idiot”)
- plus, he’s just a ugly nerdass and i don’t care for him or any of his damn work to be on my dashboard. go read something better. fuck that christmas lights in your bedroom ass nigga.